Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Exhibition!

Yes, Exhibition!  not exhibitionist~ though that can be fun too =)  

One of my FAVORITE etsy teams has a  monthly Exhibition of members that goes along with a Theme~  October's was Haunted House!   Check it out  HERE!!   There are crafts, clothes, photographs and all sorts of creepy and fun things! Check out their Countdown To Halloween As well! How to's, costume ideas,  creepy makeup Tutorials and all sorts of wondrous things!!!

Do a search on etsy for EtsyDarkTeam and find all sorts of glorious gory goodies!


I'm getting super excited for Halloween!   I've also been working on getting caught up on orders this week.  Got a few things into the mail today, will have more for tomorrow and by Friday I plan on being caught up!

I'm open and willing to take custom orders right now as well!  I'm also going to try to get some more pictures of ready made items up so that you can shop shop shop!


And dont forget about my 500 Fan Give away!
Free Bloomers to a Random Fan when I hit 500 fans on Facebook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment